Obligation to provide information concerning personal data protection
Pursuant to Article 13, paras. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 119/1 of May 4, 2016) (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation).
Information concerning personal data protection
Pursuant to Article 13, paras. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 119/1 of May 4, 2016) (hereinafter: ”GDPR”).
- the controller of my personal data shall be the Non-public Health Care Villa Nova Dental Clinic Kiworkowa Professional Partnership of Dentists with the registered office in Warsaw, holding the KRS number 0000252233, taxpayer identification number NIP 9512173139 and the statistical number REGON 140456786;
- the data controller has designated Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- personal data will be processed on the basis of my consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) in order to perform an oral or written contract for the provision of medical services offered by the administrator to which I am party (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR ) and in connection with the implementation of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- the recipient of my personal data will be entities authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law (the Tax Office, the Social Insurance Institution, entities listed in the provisions of the Act of November 6, 2008 on patient’s rights and the Patient Ombudsman (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 849, as amended) and entities acting for the data administrator, i.e. entities providing services: legal, IT, health and safety, archiving – on the basis of entrustment agreements concluded with these entities;
- my data will be stored for the purpose for which it was collected, and then for the purposes of possible redress, until the statute of limitations, including for the period resulting from the provisions of the Act of November 6, 2008 on patient rights and the Patient Ombudsman (Journal of Laws of 2020. pos. 849, as amended) and the implementing regulations issued on the basis of their wording each time, in particular the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 6 April 2020 on the types, scope and templates of medical documentation and the method of its processing (Journal of Laws item 666);
- I have the right to access my data and the right to request rectification, deletion or limitation of processing in the cases specified in art. 18 of the GDPR, or to object to the processing (with the exception of data processing pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), as well as the right to data portability. These rights may be excluded or limited if the controller demonstrates that that the grounds for processing my data by him result from the implementation of tasks specified in generally applicable regulations, override my rights or that these data are necessary to establish, assert or defend claims;
- I have the right to withdraw my consent, then all activities performed before the consent withdrawal are valid; after the consent is withdrawn, the provision of medical services will not be possible;
- I have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when I decide that my personal data violates the rules of GDPR;
- providing personal data results from the contract concluded with the administrator, the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to implement this contract;
- my data will be processed automatically in dedicated financial and accounting software.
On the basis of the concluded cooperation agreement, this information clause also applies to the processing of personal data in:
- Dental Office dr n. med. Emma Kiworkowa-Prokopowicz, ul. Przyczółkowa 219, 02-954 Warszawa, NIP 5252178444.
- Bright Smile Kiworkowa Spółka Jawna, ul. Przyczółkowa 219, 02-954 Warszawa, NIP 9512427893